One event on October 14, 2017 at 9:00am
October 13 • 6:30p – 8:45p
October 14 • 9:00a – 4:30p
Throughout this 2-day event we will view and discuss a series of DVDs that will help us gain a better understanding about the different needs in men and women and how those different needs influence our reactions to one another. We know that in relationships we can react negatively and withdraw when we aren’t understood and that is why this conference is so important. Each person who attends will walk away with a better understanding of the needs of their spouse (or future spouse) so they can get off the crazy cycle and move into a life giving energizing cycle.
The early bird rate of $15 per person ends October 1st and the the cost will be $25 per person. Registration includes a workbook and lunch. Limited childcare is availed when you register.
Some specific topics include:
1. Why We Negatively React to Each Other (The Crazy Cycle)
2. How a Husband Best Motivates His Wife (The Energizing Cycle)
3. How a Wife Best Motivates Her Husband (The Energizing Cycle)
4. Practical Application (Sarah Eggerichs)
5. The Ingredient That Motivates Us Beyond Our Marriage (The Rewarded Cycle)
CLICK HERE to register